|List of Services
Gynecology - Women's Medicine - Obstetrics
Nutritional Injection Therapy
Gynecology - In-Office Surgeries and Procedures
Spa & Bodywork Services
Dr. Denise Grobe ND has chosen the highest quality nutrients to provide the most potent and utilizable dose of nutrients for you.
The Naturopathic Doctor will help you determine which services will best treat your condition. We now bill in-network for patients with Cigna insurance, and out of network for all other insurances.
- For Energy and Detoxification-B12/Folic Acid Injections
- 1 injection- $20
- 5 injections- $90
- 10 injections-$160
- 25 injections- $375
- For Energy and Immune Support-B Complex/Glutathione Injections
- 1 injection- $30
- 5 injections- $135
- 10 injections- $240
- 25 injections- $562.50
- For Energy, Detoxification and Weightloss Support-MIC Lipotropic Injections
- 1 injection- $40
- 5 injections- $180
- 10 injections- $320
- 25 injections- $750
As with any shot or injection, there is always the risk of bruising, rash, local reactions or infection which are very uncommon in nutritional injection therapy. We take every possible step to ensure the safety of our patients.
Glutathione is a potent antioxidant produced in the body that acts directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintains other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their active forms.
It is used in metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation. Thus, every system in the body can be affected by the state of the glutathione system, especially the immune system, the nervous system, the gastrointestinal system and the lungs.
- Glutathione supports immune function by promoting the production of different immune cells
- Protects cardiovascular system and brain function by promoting the production of nitric oxide and potent vasodilator
- Improves energy by promoting healthy cellular function.
- Glutathione contributes to methylation, which detoxifies our body. Faulty methylation has been linked to heart disease; stroke, neural tube defects, Alzheimer's disease, colon cancer, reproductive cancers, kidney infarct, cervical dysplasia, faulty detoxification and impaired DNA repair.
- Glutathione levels decrease as we age.
Folic Acid, a member of the B vitamin family, is needed by the human body to synthesize DNA, repair DNA, and methylate DNA as well as to act as a cofactor in biological reactions involving folate. It is especially important in aiding rapid cell division and growth, such as in infancy and pregnancy. Children and adults both require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Folic acid helps decrease blood pressure; which decreases risk of stroke and improves cardiovascular health, improves blood flow to the brain which supports memory and mental acuity.
- Low levels of folic acid are associated with elevated levels of Homocysteine are associated with cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer?s disease, mental illness, Autism and increased bone fractures in the elderly.
- Folic acid has been shown to benefit the prevention of certain cancers, including colon cancer, cervical cancer, esophageal, stomach and pancreatic cancer.
- Folic acid is essential for methylation, which detoxifies our body. Faulty methylation has been linked to heart disease; stroke, neural tube defects, Alzheimer's disease, colon cancer, reproductive cancers, kidney infarct, cervical dysplasia, faulty detoxification and impaired DNA repair.
- Many medications decrease the level of folic acid in the body, including methotrexate, phenytoin, trimethoprim and birth control pills, tobacco and alcohol.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex is a dietary supplement that contains all eight of the B vitamins: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B7 (biotin), B9 (folate), B12. B vitamins help the body convert food into glucose and metabolize fat and proteins which provides energy to the body. B Vitmains are found naturally in a number of foods.
Each B Vitamin has it own important function:
- B1 and B2 are important for healthy functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart
- B3 helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems, has been shown to lower "bad" cholesterol levels (LDL) and boost "good" cholesterol (HDL), and help prevent hardening of the arteries
- B5 and B12 are required for normal growth and development
- B6 supports the immune system,aids the body in breaking down protein, helps the body make certain hormones and chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters
- B7 is involved in the production of hormones
- B9 helps cells make and maintain DNA.
- B1 and B12 helps boost the immune system and strengthen the body under stressful conditions.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble essential vitamin that is found naturally in many foods, including shellfish, beef, chicken, eggs, and Brewer?s yeast.
- B12 is necessary to convert carbohydrates to glucose. This leads to increased energy to counteract fatigue and lethargy.
- B12 supports and regulates the nervous system, helping reduce stress, depression, memory and aging. People with higher B12 levels, even those without actual deficiency showed less age related decline like dementia and Alzheimer?s disease.
- Vitamin B12 benefits the cardiovascular system by helping decrease blood pressure, regulate cholesterol levels, and prevent stroke.
- Vitamin B12 Benefits the body's cell reproduction and is therefore essential to healthy skin and hair
- Vitamin B12 protects against cancer, by promoting proper RNA and DNA production.
- B12 also works with folate to produce the amino acid SAMe which controls mood and supports immune function.
Methionine- Inositol- Choline (MIC) Lipotropics
What is a lipotropic?
They increase the production of lecithin by the liver, which helps the body breakdown fats.
- Choline detoxifies amines that are the by-products of protein metabolism.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- Choline is a chemical precursor or "building block" needed to produce the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and research suggests that memory, intelligence, and mood are mediated at least in part by acetylcholine metabolism in the brain
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in action of serotonin.
- Methionine is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids.
- It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body.
- Long-term supplementation of Methionine may lead to increased oxidative stress, increase atherosclerosis, and aggravate liver disease, schizophrenia and MTHFR.