Coping with a urinary tract infection can be difficult. However this special blend can help to soothe and alleviate the symptoms.
- Dandelion Leaf: Nutritious diuretic, (a substance used to promote urine production) also high in potassium
- Licorice Root: Adds a flavor perk to the tea. It's naturally sweet in taste, it is good for soothing mucous membranes and coating inflammed tissue.
- Chamomile: This is also added for taste, but with taste it is also complimented by its many healing benefits. It's a antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain relieving), antibacterial against strep strains, antiseptic, and antifungal.
- Uva Ursi: This is another antiseptic, it is a diuretic*, that increases renal circulation, and stimulates tubular function.
- Marshmallow: Anti-inflammatory, soothing to the urinary tract and mucilaginous.
- Nettle: An alkalizing agent that is rich in minerals, potassium, calcium, and silicacid.
If you question how things work, we know you'll find this interesting too!
True Harmony Provider
The True Harmony providers collaborate to bring easy to understand education to our community