Coping with a urinary tract infection can be difficult. However this special blend can help to soothe and alleviate the symptoms.
- Dandelion Leaf: Nutritious diuretic, (a substance used to promote urine production) also high in potassium
- Licorice Root: Adds a flavor perk to the tea. It's naturally sweet in taste, it is good for soothing mucous membranes and coating inflammed tissue.
- Chamomile: This is also added for taste, but with taste it is also complimented by its many healing benefits. It's a antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain relieving), antibacterial against strep strains, antiseptic, and antifungal.
- Uva Ursi: This is another antiseptic, it is a diuretic*, that increases renal circulation, and stimulates tubular function.
- Marshmallow: Anti-inflammatory, soothing to the urinary tract and mucilaginous.
- Nettle: An alkalizing agent that is rich in minerals, potassium, calcium, and silicacid.
If you question how things work, we know you'll find this interesting too!